Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Salary: £22k + Benefits
The Clancy Group are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work in our head office in Harefield. As the Admin Assistant you will provide professional administrative support to the HSEQ Associate Director and where identified, support to the HSEQ Senior Management Team (SMT).
· Collate contract monthly HSEQ data
· Provide assistance and guidance to operational staff on the implementation of the SpheraCloud system on their contract
· Administer and co-ordinate the updates of the Spheracloud system
· Assist in producing monthly HSEQ reports
· Maintenance of the Business Management System on the Hub
· Raise IFS case numbers
· Pro-actively support the HSEQ team in order to achieve all HSEQ objectives.
· Be part of the fire warden team in Harefield
· Managing and distributing information within the HSEQ department and operating units
· Dealing with auditors/customers wherever the need arises for such things as regulatory auditing
· Sending out and receiving mail and packages
· Dealing with stationary orders
Skills and Knowledge:
· Proficient with Word, PowerPoint and Excel, in particular, maintaining spreadsheets.
· Good communication.
· Knowledge of management systems and their functionality.
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses, we help keep trains running and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us – one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.