Affordability Compliance Lead (13703)
Job ID: 13703
Location: Lingley Mere, Warrington
Working Hours: 37.00 per week
The roles involves developing and managing the affordability audit process ensuring customers helped meet the scheme eligibility
criteria. Ensuring the end to end affordability scheme processes operate as designed by developing health check reports and undertaking corrective actions. Working with the Affordability & Data Share Manager to define and manage affordability campaigns to support delivery of business plan targets & Ofwat ODI for Affordability scheme growth. To develop, manage and control the DWP Data Share solution including production and validation of monthly Data Share submissions, ensuring robust reporting and analysis undertaken to maximise value from data.
- Proactive development and implementation of Affordability health check reports. Undertake analysis of output and identify business impacts. Manage resolution and communication of any issues across the customer Services department.
- Provide process non-compliance feedback to the operational teams across Customer Services.
- Responsible for resolution of known historic account issues and develop enduring process to prevent further relapses
- Develop and manage individual audit process for each affordability scheme to ensure the right customers receive support and compliance with assurances required for Ofwat ODI.
- Define and implement the end to end data share process with the DWP including ensuring compliance with permitted use, reporting and invoice approvals.
- Develop customer processes to act upon insight received from DWP data sources
- Assist with running ad hoc campaigns to drive affordability growth
- Subject matter expert for Customer Services in the affordability processes supporting the business operation through resolution of complex escalated queries.
- Provide analysis on any affordability campaign activity
- Provide support on any key internal & external audits relating to Income
- Quality check affordability work to identify any knowledge upskill requirements – includes call listening
- Establish and maintain relationships with 3rd parties.
- Support on Data Share activity when required
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent understanding of all UU affordability schemes and processes
- Strong knowledge of Income processes
- Strong communications skills both verbally and presentation format
- Excellent working knowledge of the alto billing system and debt manager
- Working knowledge of all MS office applications
- Good understanding or UUW regulatory & Compliance requirements
- Good stakeholder management understanding
- Self-motivation and able to work on own initiative.
- Good planning skills.
- Basic understanding of the Data Share process.
- Experience of quality assurance
We need fantastic people to enable us to deliver a great service to the public. We are committed to reaching and recruiting from every community and then supporting employees to achieve their full potential ensuring they feel valued and included, regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, sexual orientation or social background.
If you are offered a job with us, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any offer of employment with United Utilities will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Scotland / the Disclosure and Barring Service.