Job Title: Clancy Traffic Management Area Manager
Salary: £35K- £40k + Benefits
Location: West Hyde
An immediate requirement has arisen for a Traffic Management Area Manager to join our Clancy Traffic Department to work on our Traffic Management infrastructure on group and external contracts in the Thames Valley- SW London Region. As the successful Traffic Management Area Manager, you will be tasked with managing traffic management operational requirements, staffing and design across the contracts.
· Maintain a high level of customer service.
· To understand and agree operational and business requirements to enable the Traffic Management department to provide proactive solutions to all stake holders.
· Ensure regulations and business processes are attained along with company TTM policy and LR certification and a code of practice.
· Be able to liaise with Clients at Senior level
· Validate and sign off weekly time sheets and Monthly overtime submissions.
· Ensure all requirements are understood and consideration given to obtaining the best value for the group.
· Depot audits to ensure compliance with all CP Traffic Systems controlled documents and operational procedures.
· Be able to assist Depot Supervisors with work issues/problems
· Monthly meeting to review commercial and operational performance.
· Assess and review the competence of staff to ensure delivery of company standards
Skills, qualifications, experience – minimum required
· Experience in Traffic Management 12d & 12ab sectors
· Experience of managing or supervising Traffic Management teams
· Ability to analyse and offer solutions.
· Good communicator.
· Computer literate
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses, we help keep trains running and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us – one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.