Job Title: Electrical Supervisor
Salary: £33,000 + car
Clancy are looking for an Electrical Site Manager/Supervisor team lead and offer front line management and support to the jointing and DJR teams on our Northern Power Grid contract.
You will be responsible for ensuring jobs and schemes are completed within agreed timescales, ensuring adherence to safety, quality as well as productivity at all times. A detailed knowledge of LV/HV Jointing is essential for the role to draw upon that technical understanding & background and provide the teams the support they need
Additional responsibilities include:
- Asses planned works and optimise work activities for an allocated team
- Management of front line jointing and DJR teams
- Management of runner to enable optimum productivity of teams
- Promote the safety of our teams
- Ensure the quality and workmanship of our teams.
- Ensure Clancy Mobile Compliance by being a ‘Super User’
- Ensure teams have the relevant materials and tools to carry out the task at hand by managing requisitions
- Regular site audits (Jointer audits, 64 point checks, van checks, plant checks, test equipment checks)
- Pre site jobs (Survey) via site visits or Clancy Mobile ahead of jointer attending
- This list is not inclusive or exhaustive and other duties will be expected
- Extensive organisational skills necessary to manage and organise own workload
- Significant management and Leadership skills
- Significant understanding of the LV and HV network
- Demonstrable ability to respond to changing priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to investigate, evaluate and respond to situations quickly
- Demonstrable ability to make effective decisions based on objective assessment of situations
- Own and maintain a full and valid Drivers’ Licence
Every day we work smarter and greener and use our imaginations. Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us – one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.