Are you a fully qualified electrician? Do you have experience repairing and maintaining pumps, variable speed drives, motors and automation equipment such as PLCs? If so, we have a fantastic career opportunity currently available.
Salary: £24,272 - £27,580
What we offer:
- Generous pension plan.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Company van.
- Plus many more.
What youll do
- Day to day maintenance and fault finding in water treatment plants and pumping stations.
- Work as part of highly motivated team.
- Take part in a standby rota.
- Working to agreed standards to ensure the organisation meets its health and safety, contractual, regulatory, operational and financial targets.
- Liaising closely with our partners and stakeholders to ensure that all instruments and control systems are maintained.
Have you got any specific questions about the role? The recruitment team can be contacted on 02920 740560.
To learn more about Welsh Water, please visit our corporate website www.dwrcymru.com.