Job Title: Field Performance Manager (HEMs)
Salary: Up to £37K per annum + Benefits Package
Location: Great Billing
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Team Leader/Supervisor looking for their next opportunity to develop their managerial & leadership experience within the utilities/construction industry.
As Field Performance Manager (FPM) you will work closely with Project Engineers, Highways and Developers to plan, organise and support field resources in the day-to-day framework operations across a number of programmes/schemes in the Great Billing area.
This particular framework is on Clancy’s Anglian Water contract and the Integrated Metering Developer Services (IMDS); one of three frameworks within Clancy Docwra and Anglian Water’s integrated alliance.
Managing your Housing Estate Mains (HEMs) development teams appropriately will enable them to run an efficient and effective operational area
· Implementing, monitoring and achieving targets for health & safety, quality and customer satisfaction. Developing future HEMs strategies so that less work is lost to the independent (“self-lay”) market
· Liaising with Project Managers and Engineers as well as internal & external stakeholders to ensure operational risk is managed effectively
· Ensuring an efficient execution of work in a cost effective and productive manner in accordance with IMDS objectives
· Providing operational & technical support to prevent and proactively manage any event or incident
· Attend monthly team meetings and share & promote best practice across IMDS
You will be an experienced Team Leader, Supervisor and/or Performance Manager with a good all-round knowledge and understanding of the construction & water industries.
You will need be open-minded, flexible and collaborative in your approach and will possess most, if not all of the following criteria;
· Previous experience in supervisory/managerial roles and the stakeholder engagement/customer service element is hugely important, so excellent interpersonal skills is essential.
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills in order to effectively liaise with internal stakeholders, the wider management community and members of the public/customers
· A good Streetworks knowledge
· CSCS card
· Experience in producing RAMS & CPPs (Risk Assessment Method Statement) & CPPs (Construction phase plans)
· Computer literacy, most crucially MS Excel
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple - we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses, we help keep trains running and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us – one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.