Do you have proven analyst experience, working within a corporate IT function?
Our Information Technology function provides innovative IT solutions across the Pennon Group which incorporates South West Water, Bournemouth Water and Viridor - delivering a first-class service for our internal & external customers and keeping our services running 24/7.
As one of the largest and most innovative IT teams in the South West, you will work alongside Developers, Security Analysts, Solution Architects and many more experts in their field. We have teams in IT Operations, Programme Delivery, Information Security, and Service Delivery ensuring we can meet the wide-ranging needs of the business, both now and in the future.
We are in an exciting time of expanding our team and working with the very latest technology, so it is a great time to join us! We are looking for three Identity Management Analysts to join our team.
What will you be doing?
The role of Analyst will apply a methodical structured approach to actioning all requests for access across all Group IT Services.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will validate any request for access to ensure appropriate authorisation and due diligence is applied. Working in the Service Delivery function, you will demonstrate empathy and a genuine passion for delivering great service to all IT ‘Customers’ and your colleagues.
The crucial objective for this role is to be responsive to Group IT ‘customers’ access needs, balanced with ensuring security practices and policies are followed at all times when provisioning access.
What do you need?
- Educated to degree level standard or able to demonstrate working to degree level
- Extensive and broad-based IT and business experience, delivering diverse corporate and operational IT services in a medium to large organisation
- Experience working in a ‘Service’ lead function, preferably in an IT environment
- Familiarity of following ITIL processes for Incident and Service Request processes
- Experience with ITSM products
- Demonstrate a strong Customer Service orientation, taking ownership to ensure the effective resolution of questions, requests and issues by the appropriate team
- Ability to exercise initiative, think innovatively, use problem-solving skills and make well-judged recommendations
- Resilient with the ability to adapt to changing situations and reorganise tasks, people and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and influence others without direct authority
What can South West Water do for you?
In return for your hard work as our Identity Management Analyst, we can offer a competitive salary of up toa maximum of £30,675 per annum dependent on skills and experience; plus, a range of benefits, working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment.
If you have the skills and experience to join our team as our Identity Management Analyst, click apply today.