Salary - circa £55,000 dependent on skills & experience
As our region flourishes, it is our priority to support our economy, customers and communities; driving sustainable growth and building resilience across our services. We have recently announced plans to invest £6.5 billion to protect our regions water supplies over the coming years.
Our IS team is currently undergoing a transformation which will enhance the services it delivers and ensure they are best positioned to provide a proactive, value driven service to our business.
Our goal is to exceed customer expectations whilst embracing new technology to drive digital transformation; better connecting our customers, people, assets and information.
As part of this transformation we are recruiting for a Transformation Manager.
What will you be doing?
To help us complete exciting and innovative projects and day-to-day activities, we are looking for a Transformation Manager to report into the Head of Strategy, Architecture & Planning and to work across our IS Leadership Team to oversee and coordinate a wide range of change initiatives on a 12 month contract. Continually reviewing our IS operating model for opportunities for improvements, you'll also manage the annual planning process and monitor performance against this plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the central coordinator for change initiatives under the sponsorship and members of the IS leadership team.
- Work closely with key stakeholders ensuring key milestones, deliverables and budgets for change initiatives are regularly communicated and aligned with our goals.
- Ensure change activities are effective and define an appropriate framework to assess progress.
- Apply sound change management practices always considering people and processes.
- Manage the annual planning process for IS and monitor performance against the plan.
- Work alongside the Communications team to ensure that strategic communication plan is in place and delivered
What do you need?
As our next Transformation Manager, we are looking for you to have a significant level of experience in change roles, preferably within an IT environment and be comfortable coordinating large- scale transformation programmes using lean practices and approaches.
You'll develop trusted relationships with a host of stakeholders by demonstrating your excellent communication skills and truly putting yourself in other people's shoes. Your previous experience in project and change management will generate trust and confidence across the business as you look to meet challenging yet highly rewarding aims and objectives.
What benefits do we offer?
Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all of the great work that they do. Some of our benefits include:
- Bonus scheme
- Company car or cash for car
- Private health care for you and your family
- 30 days annual leave
- Competitive pension scheme
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
- Flexible working (dependent on your role)
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people, making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential. We also take Health and Safety very seriously in everything that we do.
Due to the nature of this role, you'll have the opportunity to work from home on occasion. There is also the ability to work from one of our other offices / sites on occasion.
Closing date: Sunday 13 October