Do you have experience and breadth of knowledge of litigation practices? Are you able to organise and prioritise workloads to ensure the completion of work in line with deadlines? Then this opportunity could be your next career move.
Salary: Band 04R (£23,618
What we offer
- 24 days annual leave, with the option to buy and sell leave
- Colleague reward scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Modern working environment
- Generous Pension plan
- Discounts at over 800 online and high street retailers.
- Plus many more
What you'll do
- Taking primary responsibility for complex and contentious exclusion type litigation cases, managing these through the litigation process in accordance with the policy & procedures in place.
- Support the team to process Debt accounts through the standard process, handling customer interactions to maximize cash recoveries and ensure recovery action is appropriate to the customers circumstances.
- Carry out the required action in accordance with court instructions and timescales.
Have you got any specific questions about the role? The recruitment team can be contacted on 02920 740160.
To learn more about Welsh Water, please visit our corporate website www.dwrcymru.com.