Salary: £33,073 - £37,805
Permanent & Secondment opportunity available.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Generous pension plan.
- Annual variable pay scheme.
- Plus many more.
What youll do
- Assessment and processing of adoption and diversion applications for sewer and water supply networks, within a specified geographical area.
- Ensuring applications are reviewed in accordance with the relevant standards and the appropriate processes are adhered to within regulatory timescales.
- Being responsible for the achievement of timescales for job elements as delegated by the Senior Network Development Engineer to achieve the overall scheme Levels of Service.
Have you got any specific questions about the role? The recruitment team can be contacted on 02920 740560.
To learn more about Welsh Water, please visit our corporate website www.dwrcymru.com.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE - Please visit our Dwr Cymru Welsh Water 'current vacancies page and apply online using the link provided next to the job you wish to apply for. You will require a CV to apply for all roles at Dwr Cymru Welsh Water.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED TO HAVE? All required skills for the role should be clearly listed on both the advert and in an 'essential & 'desirable skills box shown at the bottom of all our job descriptions.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE JOB DESCRIPTION? Please view the job advert on our main webpage (as above) and scroll to the bottom, where you will find the 'position description. Please click on this and the full job description document will open.
WHATS THE DEADLINE FOR MY ROLE? All application deadlines are listed at the bottom of the job advert. If the role is no longer showing on our Dwr Cymru Welsh Water website, then it is unfortunately closed.