We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our contact centre based in Wigan where you will be working within one of the smart metering exchange teams handling calls with suppliers and/or their customers with regards to booking/rearranging appointments and closing down jobs, ensuring that excellent customer service is always provided.
This will be working on a temporary 6 month fixed term contract (reviewed after 6 months), working 20 hours per week (Monday – Friday) between 4:00pm - 8:00pm.
- Handle calls with suppliers/customers regarding the booking or rearranging of appointments and closing down jobs
- Contacting Customers to gain meter readings
- Managing & rearranging customer appointments including liaising with different departments to come to a suitable resolution for the customer
- Generating letters to be sent out to customers
- Ad-hoc admin duties on internal systems & call handling as and when required
- Ensuring that excellent customer service is always provided
What we are looking for
- Good level of education (GCSE or A Level)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, with previous customer service experience (ideally telephone based or customer facing) being advantageous
- Computer literate with the ability to operate Microsoft Office and email
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a team and using own initiative
- Good organisational and administrational skills
Lowri Beck currently installs and exchanges over 300,000 domestic meters annually and collects data from another 5 million meters.
We currently have a work force of approximately 2,000 people across Britain and are rapidly expanding as we accelerate our Transformation Program to deliver profitable growth and become the leading service provider for energy assets in the UK.
If you are successful in your application, your offer of employment will be subject to you meeting our pre-employment checks: Eligibility to work in the UK, basic Criminal Record Check (CRC) & ability to provide suitable references.
Please note this role is being handled by our internal talent team and no agency support is required at this time