A new opportunity is now open for a Project Manager to join Centrica Business Solutions' team in Salford.
Centrica Business Solutions brings together expertise from our UK and US businesses and works to deliver distributed energy solutions to businesses. We provide construction services to deliver projects across the UK for industrial and commercial customers wishing to reduce energy consumption and/or generate energy.
As a Project Manager you will be reporting to the Senior Projects manager, the role involves taking overall responsibility for the management and delivery of larger CHP, Energy or Generator projects (Value range £0.5M to £10M). This involves the management of the construction programme, construction/design team, Health and Safety, budgets, client liaison and site supervision as necessary to deliver the projects from order to handover.
The role is office based, however you will travel to projects sites as required.
Your skills and qualifications include:
- Background as a Project Manager in Construction or relevant industry (ideally with exposure to CHP installations)
- HNC, HND, NVQ in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Consideration will be given to a suitably experienced and qualified installation engineer (M+E)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT literacy
- Professional and friendly
- Organised and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Hold a full, clean, UK driving license
- Ability to travel and stay away from home
- Eligible to work in the UK
Does this sound like you?