Project Manager - Wessex Replacement
Salary: £33,398 - £41,803 (dependent on skills and experience)
Location: Walton Park, Portsmouth
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager (TM) Replacement, on a secondment basis and reporting to the appropriate Engineering Manager.
Who we are
SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, our pipes deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our customers. It’s your gas, in our network.
What does a Project Manager do?
- Demonstrating good management skills and keen financial control to ensure replacement projects are completed safely, within timescales and budgetary constraints.
· Undertaking standby duties as necessary (with training being given as appropriate).
Do you have what we are looking for?
· Knowledge of the gas industry and related health and safety procedures is also required.
· Good team leadership, coaching, organisational, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
· Effective communicators at all levels and being able to successfully engage with all stakeholders, customers, contractors and your own team.
· Flexibility with a ‘can do’ enthusiastic approach and strive to outperform targets.
The candidate must have a flexible approach to work and hold a full and valid driving license.
What will I get in return?
· Competitive starting salary and other benefits, including company pension scheme
· Plenty of potential for further development and progression within the Company
· Employment with a highly regarded, award winning company with a commitment to developing an equal, diverse and inclusive culture