Contract: Anglian Water
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Heigham - NorwichPermanent Full Time 45 Hours a weekSalary Circa 35000 p/a depending on experience
Kier creates spaces and places that make a positive difference for people, businesses and communities. We bring our spirit of innovation and collaboration to every single project, from Buildings, Highways, Rail & Utilities and Major Projects. So, find out more about creating a future for you - and for everyone.
Kier work in Alliance with Anglian Water frameworks across the East, utilising NEC3 & 4 options A, C & E forms of Contracts within the MIECA and Complex Civils areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your enthusiasm and experience to Kier as a part of our Commercial Team.
As the Quantity Surveyor it will be your responsibility ensure commercially, we are delivering accurately on the contract, liaising with the project teams, ensuing cash flow is maximised and timely evaluation of final quantities.
This is a fast pace role, where commination organisation and attention to detail will play a key part, so if you have a head for numbers and hold the relevant qualifications then please apply as we want you to be your best.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy.
Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
In return we will give you a competitive reward and benefits package including:
Closing date for applications 21/10/2019
- Competitive salary
- Company car (or car allowance)
- Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%
- Free Life Assurance
- 26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
- Access to a range of attractive flexible benefit options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyles
- Two employee Share Scheme options
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private healthcare
- Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount Shopping Site with deals available at over 800 retailers