Morrison Utility Services are currently looking to recruit Senior Site Manager to work on our SPEN contract in Scotland.
As a Senior Site Manager you will be part of our operational delivery team who are responsible for the managing of a geographical area in its entirety, covering all excavation/cabling/jointing/reinstatement activities focusing on safe delivery/within budget/ programme whilst maintaining a high level of Quality.
You will be an integral part of the MUS Power Division operationally based in Scotland. This Operational division is responsible for the delivery of the Scottish Power Framework within Edinburgh/ Dumfries/ Lanarkshire/ Ayrshire. Our objective is to manage and deliver a safe/quality on programme service to Scottish Power and to develop a relationship which enables sustained growth within this key client
As the Senior Site Manager your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Liaison with client and management to make sure that customer service is at the forefront of the decision making process.
- To show leadership, man management, development & motivational skills.
- Attend meetings as required by the Client.
- Co-ordination of Work stack/multiple contractors/DLO in line with delivery programme
- Ensure that the correct Operational personnel are deployed to deliver a safe and quality project
- Ensuring relevant Health and Safety standards are followed and achievedLead and develop a team to successfully meet/exceed both MUS/ SPEN expectations.
- Jeopardy managing of works to ensure that required by date delivery and volume delivery targets are met.
- Ensure delays are minimised by resolving operational issues to enable swift job closure and invoicing.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Operationally and commercially aware with proven experience in a similar role within the utilities sector
- Strong analytical and technical skills are essential
- Excellent communication/leadership skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and exceed client expectations
- To ability to motivate ,manage and grow a successful team
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Communications at similar level
- Proven contracting experience, and an extensive knowledge of Civil/Cabling works within the utility sector
- Driving license
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Annual bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company car and fuel card
About The Company
Morrison Utility Services is the UK’s largest provider of essential infrastructure services through long-term framework agreements to the electricity, water, gas and telecom sectors across the UK & Ireland. Our workforce operates 24/7, in local communities to keep people connected, households and businesses warm, taps flowing and the lights on.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.‘
M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.