Do you have proven experience of providing 1st line support within a large business?
Our Information Technology function provides innovative IT solutions across the Pennon Group which incorporates South West Water, Bournemouth Water and Viridor - delivering a first-class service for our internal & external customers and keeping our services running 24/7.
As one of the largest and most innovative IT teams in the South West, you will work alongside Developers, Security Analysts, Solution Architects and many more experts in their field. We have teams in IT Operations, Programme Delivery, Information Security, and Service Delivery ensuring we can meet the wide-ranging needs of the business, both now and in the future.
We are in an exciting time of expanding our team and working with the very latest technology, so it is a great time to join us! We are looking for two Service Desk Support Analysts to join our team.
What will you be doing?
The role of Service Desk Support Analyst will instill a customer centric approach to deliver seamless first line support for all Group IT Services across locations including South West Water, Viridor and Bournemouth Water.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the Service Desk Support Analyst will accurately capture issues and exhaust all options for resolution at first point of contact, demonstrating empathy and a genuine passion for delivering great service to all IT ‘Customers’ and your colleagues.
The crucial objective for this role is to be responsive to Group IT ‘customers’ support needs by being a first point of contact and managing expectations to effectively and satisfactorily resolve Incidents and Requests.
What do you need?
- Broad-based IT and business experience, delivering diverse corporate and operational IT services in a medium to large organisation
- A minimum of one year working in an IT support function
- Educated to degree level standard or able to demonstrate working to degree level
- Demonstrate a strong Customer Service orientation, taking ownership to ensure the effective resolution of questions, requests and issues by the appropriate team
- Ability to exercise initiative, think innovatively, use problem-solving skills and make well-judged recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, establish rapport and influence others without direct authority
What can South West Water do for you?
In return for your hard work as our Service Desk Support Analyst, we can offer a competitive salary of up toa maximum of £30,675 per annum dependent on skills and experience; plus, a range of benefits, working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment.
If you have the skills and experience to join our team as our Service Desk Support Analyst, click apply today.