Talent and Development Coordinator
Salary: £22.2k - £27.0k (Dependent on skills and experience)
Location: Walton Park, Portsmouth, HAMPSHIRE
Who we are
SGN manage the network that distributes natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south of England. Whoever your supplier is, our pipes deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of our customers. It’s your gas, in our network.
What does a Talent and Development Coordinator do?
- Comprehensive administrative support to the talent and development team to help drive and manage our talent and succession processes and to ensure that we have first class development programmes in place to feed our talent pipe
- Setup and coordination of programme ‘learner communities’ (delegate cohorts) in the LMS.
- Accurate and timely setup of events and sessions for complex development programmes including those for Trainee and Aspiring Team Managers
- Accurate and timely setup of events and sessions for less complex development programmes e.g. Managers Essentials programmes and Mentoring
- Coordinating the logistics for the programmes with vendors, trainers and in-house team members for effective solutions and cost management
- Timely despatch of joining instructions to delegates on all programmes
- Liaison with training providers to ensure management of course registration and where delegates fail to attend initiate actions in support of cancellation policy
- Maintaining accurate delegate training programme records on the LMS (pre-and post-programmes)
- Alignment to best practise as exercised within the Training Operations Team
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Manager on all Talent, Succession and Performance Management activities
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Good planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload and work at pace
- Excellent computer literacy, particularly the use of Microsoft Office programmes, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Srong training programme administration and coordination
- Ability to use LMS systems Key Behaviours
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively as part of a team or with minimal supervision
- Assertive and driven
- High energy and a desire to succeed
What will I get in return?
- Competitive starting salary and other benefits, including company pension scheme
- Plenty of potential for further development and progression within the Company
- Employment with a highly regarded, award winning company with a commitment to developing an equal, diverse and inclusive culture.