Are you looking for a new challenge within one of the South West’s leading employers?
South West Water provide reliable, efficient and high-quality drinking water and waste water services throughout Cornwall, Devon, and parts of Somerset and Dorset. We believe that by investing in the future of our region, we are not only improving the quality of life for today’s residents and visitors but are also taking responsibility for future generations. Our aim is to continually drive up standards, particularly in the areas that matter most to our customers and be amongst the best in the water industry.
We are now seeking a Networks Technical Assistant to join our Networks team. You can be based in either Exeter or Bournemouth.
What will you be doing?
The Networks Technical Assistant will provide effective technical planning and administrative services to multiple area’s network teams, reporting to the Network Team Manager, in the local Network Service Alliance Hub.
You will provide an excellent customer experience by ensuring effective contact and planning visits for Network teams. You will support the network team with resolution of customer complaints or unwanted calls, as directed by senior management.
What do you need?
- Proven experience of working in a busy office environment, ideally within a service delivery sector
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word/Excel and email management
- Previous experience working on own and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven experience of providing high quality internal and external customer service
- Ability to take the initiative and work unsupervised
What can South West Water offer you?
In return for your hard work as our Networks Technical Assistant, we can offer a competitive salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum. We also offer a range of excellent benefits, working within a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as our Networks Technical Assistant, click apply.